onsdag 21 oktober 2020

Design & Interior shop!

My Design & Interior shop is now open

Room box I have help from my sambo, he cut the

window out for me

The door has I bought and the painted it

                                            

I have made a pedestrian, door step and sign

Industrial lamp are made of tooth brush tubes




                                                                   To the left is a drawer,

                                                           painted and handled with new handles


                                   In the back is a shop with many drawers, which I bought last year 

at the Stockholm miniature fair

But all other furniture I have made
Lights are on



I coming back with outside photos

Britt


2 kommentarer:

  1. i love your shop. Your work is simply fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    SvaraRadera
  2. Una tienda preciosa. Me encanta la fachada y todos los articulos del interior.

    SvaraRadera